Tree felling is considered dangerous and time consuming. It is not something you can ask for in an instant and have your tree gone immediately. Here are some factors to affect your decision if you want to do tree felling:
- The tree is dead and cannot be recovered.
- The tree is in knots or crowded together with other trees
- The tree has problems in its roots and threatens to damage other properties
- The tree has already been damaged by a storm
- The tree needs to be taken down to construct a building
- The tree is old hence it easily breaks
Touchwood Tree Services has been in the industry for nearly 20 years, with experience in tow, we can handle any tree felling project you have for us. The techniques we use are the best and the highest quality you can have and we are experienced with state-of-the-art equipment, including cranes and elevated work platforms. We are accustomed to felling trees in confined urban and suburban areas – dismantling the tree safely in manageable sections – and ensuring there is no damage to the rest of your property.